1. How we collect your Information collection, and use it
We only collect the information that you give us via email or other direct contact. We have no other access to any of your information.
We use your information to process orders, and respond to your queries, and to provide updates where necessary. We do not use your provided information for any other purposes whatsoever.
We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We never share, sell or rent your information to any third-party.
3. Your access to information collected from you
Contact us via our contact form at any time in order to:
- Find out what information we have about you
- Correct or update your information and data
- Ask us to delete any information and data you have given us
- Notify us of any concern you may have regarding the safety and privacy of your information
- You can opt out of future contact from us at any time
The information you provide us with when you register on our site or for any of our services is classified as
5. Registration information
Registration information is protected in the following ways:
- We use encryption to protect sensitive data which is transmitted online AND offline. Verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of our URL, as well as the closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser
- Your information resides on secure password protected servers that only our website has access to
- We save your application form, contact data, information and any other data you may provide in encoded form, and we delete this information as soon as your transaction has been completed.
6. Links to other sites
Privacy policies should always clearly identify the entity which is collecting your personal information and data.
7. Ordering section
When you order a service from our website, we require certain information (such as your name, address, birth date, and if necessary, your company details) from you so that we can process your order.
This request for information can be found on the Order Form of our website. We also use this information to update you, and notify you of any problems we may have in processing your order.
- The information we collect from you
- Our online order process
- How your information is used, and with whom it may be shared
- What choices you have with regard to the use of your personal data
- Our links
- The security we use to protect your sensitive information we have collected, and prevent misuse thereof
- What option you have with regard to correcting any information we have received from you as well as your choices with regard to the use of your personal data
- Notification of changes